Monday, October 29, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch with my MOPS group. Don't' the pictures make the trip look like we had a wonderful fall outing??? Well, what they don't show are all the whining and crying that Ellery did because she didn't want to actully walk through the patch. They also don't show the screaming from Grady on the ride there (and home). I was wearing him to get him to nap, so couldn't carry Ellery...although an attempt was made. That would have been a great picture!
The pictures also don't show me begging the girls to just pick a pumpkin because Molly had to look at and examined every single pumpkin in the entire patch and I wanted Ellery to stopp crying long enough to just look at the pumpkins. They also didn't show me trying to lug back a pumpkin in my arms (Molly got a friend to help carry hers), with Ellery holding onto my handing trying climb up me, while I was attempting to keep Grady asleep in the Moby wrap.
Was I doing this for my scrapbook or for a fun fall outing for the girls?

1 comment:

Nickie said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I wish that I could go pumpkin picking with you.

Do you realize that we have to go up the mountain and get our tree without you guys this year???? It just won't be the same!

Miss you and take care!