Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ellery the beauty queen

So, I go upstairs to put Grady down for a nap. Ellery was playing nicely with some toys down in the living room. I put Grady in his crib, swing through my office to answer a quick email, when I realize...its awfully quiet downstairs. I find little Miss Ellery, on her tip-toes, elbow deep in my makeup drawers. When she hears me sneak up behind her, she turns around (guilty look on her face) and says, "I all done, I'm getting ready," and finishes with a great big smile. She had makeup everywhere....her hands, face, feet, clothes, the floor, everywhere.

The next morning as I was getting ready, I realized the extent of her makeover. She had unscrewed, opened, touched and painted with every bottle, brush and container that I own. I found this out as I was putting on some bronzer...with a bit of mascara and lip sparkler that was on my blush brush. All I could do was laugh, because she looked so darn cute!

No comments: