Saturday, October 20, 2007

80 degrees today

Will I ever get use to the weather here? It's getting on toward the end of October and I'm ready to get out all the fall clothes.  Inside its nice a cool and the if you walk outside and its 80 degrees and I need another outfit. (So do the kids.)  This makes for lots of laundry, which is on top of all the burp clothes and clothing that Grady poops and spits up in/on (including mine). Anyway...after the lovely severe weather a few days ago, I was expecting to wake up and still have clouds and rain, but no...warmth and blue skies.  I'm actually missing the dreary NW weather right now. I'd love for fall to come when its actually fall on the calendar, not winter! I think its kind of funny that all the "outside stuff" like put-put and the kiddie park all close down for the winter, when its still 80 degrees outside.

1 comment:

Nickie said...

I can't believe that it's still that warm there!!! When does the weather start to cool off? When does the snow start?

As for the dreary NW weather, it has been that for the past few days. Very rainy! But overall, I would say that it has been a sunnier fall than usual. But it certainly is getting colder out!