Sunday, October 14, 2007

Molly's planning her future

Molly: "When we all growed up, are we all going to live in the same houses?
Me: "No."
Molly: "So when we all growed up, we're going to live in different houses?"
Me: "Yes."
Molly: "But what if I don't want to?"
Me: "Believe it or not, some day when you're older you won't want to live with Mommy and Daddy."
Molly: "But who will I live with?"
Me: "Well, you might want to live by yourself, or you might have a roommate, or you might get married and live with you husband."
Molly: "I'll marry daddy."
Me: "Daddy's already married to me, honey."
Molly: "I'll marry Grady and live with him."
Me: "You don't marry your brother, sill-willy." (smiling)
Molly: "So, me and Ellery and Grady and you and Daddy are not going to live together?"
Me: "Well, no, but we can visit each other any time we want."
Molly: "I just don’t ever want to not live with you and Daddy!"

No comments: