Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tornado Warning?!?!?

I knew this was a possibility when we found out we were moving down here. But when there's actually a warning...kinda freaked out here and of course, Joe is out of town. I'm so not prepared in the event of an actual tornado. I guess I know what I'll be doing today...or as soon as I'm done typing! =) Later today...This picture was taken out my front door (after a full day with the TV and Internet plugged to the weather channel) at 6:30 p.m. I got outside a bit late, but you could see the line of the storm moving over us. Joe's flight is supposed to land in Bartlesville in about 20 minutes...don't think he's coming in. Right now, the sky is pitch black and there are huge lightning flashes every minute or so, it sounds like the sky is falling due to so much hail and rain, and the wind is blowing up to 60+ mph. I'm a bit concerned, but trying not to let the girls see.

1 comment:

Nickie said...

So, did any tornadoes come? Did Joe make it back?