Sunday, January 13, 2008

We are in trouble...

I walk in to our master bathroom last night and happened to glance at the trash because I noticed something funny in there. At closer look...hmm...could that be....what? Molly's dinner? I then walked into the living room so that Joe could give me the logical explanation of how it got in there. After all, he gave the girls a bath after dinner...maybe Molly was just finishing up on the way to the tub and didn't have time to finish. So this morning, I ask Molly how the tortellini got into our garbage. Of course she had no idea. Well, after we had the "lying" discussion, she fessed up that she didn't want me to see her throw it away in the kitchen, so she put it in our bathroom. She's 4 1/2 years old and already scheming! What's next. Wait...maybe I don't want to know.

1 comment:

KristenZ said...

I have to say, this is so cute (even though it's deceitful :-))...just wait the lessons keep coming.