Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where are our phones???

Ok, so not everything is going smoothly. The packing, slow, but making progress. I'll be so happy when we actually find the box that has the phones in them. It's probably in the up-teenth box marked "spices." I feel so out of touch with everyone. My phones are missing, I've lost my cell phone charger and the battery is dead, and my computer having major issues, so I have to take it in to get wiped clean (read: no internet for awhile). So...some of you might be wondering if we're still alive. We are, but just back in the days before instant communication! =) I will be in touch...soon...I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been calling that phone! They are messages of love and staying in touch. Can't wait to hear from you. You make me laugh!