Monday, August 13, 2007

The Adventure Begins Tomorrow



This is our family's last day here in our house. Although we've only been here for a little over a year, it just feels like home. The movers will be here first thing in the morning to begin packing for our move to Oklahoma. We've said a lot of goodbyes, but I know the emotional ones are yet to come. I cry just thinking about leaving my family and friends behind. (Plus...I've got that post-partum hormonal thing going, too!)

Wow! It's been a busy month. I'm not much of a procrastinator, but I don't know if I'm up to packing our things tonight. I've waited until the last minute, it seems, maybe subconsciously trying to put off the inevitable? I know that good things await us as we begin this adventure. Part of me is holding onto the what we're leaving, while another part is anxious to begin our new lives.

No comments: