Saturday, August 18, 2007

Picking up the RV

We picked up the RV this afternoon and then met my sister to pick up the girls. We had Paige take them out to lunch and play, because I knew I was going to be a mess saying goodbye to my family. I don’t want the girls to see me crying like this. I want them to be excited and look forward to our adventure, not worry about why mommy is so sad. (Side note, I’m not fooling myself thinking I can’t ever let them see me sad. I know that its healthy and normal to cry, especially in these circumstances. I just want them to think of this experience and move as positive) Anyway…my point about picking up the girls. They think this RV is the coolest thing ever. Molly is more excited about riding in this than anything else. We’ll see how long that lasts....

No comments: