Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our new home

Today we closed on our house and moved in. Well, moved in is a very general term. All of our belongings are on the premises. I've made sure to finish the girls rooms first, then the playroom (game room as they're called here), although somehow? not all of their toys have been found! =) This is a brand new house and surprise, I have projects already lined up. Some major, like putting in a pool, and some minor like installing toilet paper holders, but projects, none-the-less. Will it ever stop, Joe asks? Most likely, no.

My goal with unpacking is 1 box a day. At that rate, I know I'll get done before our next move, but I also won't be disappointed that I won't finish by this weekend. Things will go much slower with three little people to take care of and that's ok.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, Now you have to change the location in your profile.
Merri