Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's what time in the morning and we're where???

In theory, this should all go smoothly and work out as planned, right? I’ve laid out the time table, planned movers and calculated the miles so that we arrive just in time to close on our new home and start unpacking. Well…not going to happen. Are you surprised? I guess I knew this was a long shot to have everything go perfectly. Amy, I should have tape recorded your words. “I have a beautiful baby, healthy children, my family is together…” something like that, right? Well, its 3:30 in the morning on Sunday, and I don’t suppose now would be a good time to call for a reminder?

I have no idea where we are, somewhere between Washington and Oklahoma. All I know is that I'm tired, its dark, I want to sleep, but Joe is driving and I'm keeping him company in between feedings and diaper changes. Is this trip ever going to end???

No comments: