Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh and did I mention...

He's totally walking and loving it! Of course, this stage comes with all the bumps and bruises of the mobility learning curve. In addition to the new height he's gained, his reach has increased as well...and he's taking full advantage of it. I was in the bathroom getting ready the other day, and I hear the whoosh of the toilet being flushed, but then didn't see a little girl come out. Huh...well...it was Grady...flushing the toilet. Luckily the lid was down, so nothing took a swim, but I'm sure that's right around the corner. He's also become quit the climber. The fireplace, the girls rocking chair, my treadmill, the train table (that was a shock...to both of us!); if he can get his knee up on it, he's going for it. So, my mommy-sense has been heightened to a new level and I have a feeling that with a boy, its just going to increase!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: