Friday, June 27, 2008

My Wall Words


Well Amy, after what, a year and a half!?!? I finally got my wall words! Part of the problem was I've spent the last 10 months searching for THE quote. I finally found it! Here's a picture for now (still trying to get the right light for a shot of the whole room). I put them above the windows in our dining room. Since I heard about these a couple of years ago, I've been wanting to put them up. One problem...we keep moving! Since we're going to be here for a few years (right, Joe???) I figured I'd go for it. I'm wandering around my house looking at every possible place to put more, since I love them so much! I have since found that my Uncle owns a business where he does similar work. My mom and I are trying to persuade him to add this niche to his business. We're working on some ideas and (because I need more to do) I'd like to start selling these. So...any interested in buying some wondering words for your walls???? Contact me...=)

BTW, it says, "For health and food, for love and friends, for everything Thy goodness sends."

Posted by Picasa

No comments: