Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Anniversay

To my wonderful husband:

Can you believe this is us? 8 years ago!?!? So much has changed. We've moved 4 times, changed jobs twice that, had 3 children, gained a few pounds (ok...so more than a few), survived your undergrad and grad schools, lost loved ones, seen the Northern Lights, moved away from family and friends, cried, renovated homes, celebrated birthdays, fought, snow-mobiled, met new people, taken trips, hiked up mountains (small ones), watched movies, seen Alaska, swam in the ocean, stayed up all night with sick kids, rappelled from cliffs, travelled through Ireland, SCUBA dived with sharks and seen some of the most beautiful waters in the world, read books, taken naps, laughed, travelled cross country...the list is endless and ever changing. But one thing that has not changed is my love for you. That's not true, exactly. It has and does change, but gets better and grows bigger every day. I love you so differently today than I did 8 years ago. You are so much to me. My husband, best friend, father of my children, sugar daddy, shoulder, support system, comic relief, teammate, other half, encourager...I thank God for bringing such a wonderful man to me. Someone with whom I will spend the rest of my life and grow old with, to help raise our children, to love and to love me, to talk to, to sleep next to at night. I love you babe. Happy #8.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! FROM JOE AND ROBIN STEPHENS...BHAM, WA

Nickie said...

Congratulations!!! Love that picture of you guys.

Anonymous said...

That made me smile!!! I miss you both very much! Happy Anniversary! Hope to see you soon!

Love Laura