Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here are my first two pages of 2009...well of 2008 AND 2009 for that matter!

These are the fruits of my hard work. 2 Evenings. Wow...I must get better at this, because at the rate I'm going, I might get Grady's 1st Birthday done before he graduates high school. I'm going to aim for getting 1 page done a week. They all won't be as time consuming as this one was...I hope. At least since these apply to all my kids, I might save myself some time a color copy them. Do you think Grady will mind the pink??? These are are family trees. This is something I had planned on doing when I started Molly's book. My girlfriends in Bellingham laughed when I showed them my outline for Molly's album. Title page, pregnancy, baby showers, birth, firsts, etc... Hey, I wanted to make sure I included everything, after all it was my first baby book. Here I am 5 1/2 years later and barely up to her 1st Birthday. Ellery keeps asking where her book is, I keep telling her I'm going to start it next. I suppose I should at least GET the book, maybe throw in a picture or two so she has SOMETHING to look at! Grady, well, the only reason he has anything is because my dear friend Amy scrapped him a handful of pages as a baby gift so that all I'd have to do was plop some pictures in. Have I done that yet you might ask? Nope!So, here I am, finally taking some time for one of my loves. No more dreaming about layouts. No more organizing embellies and filing pretty papers. I going to use them! (Can you tell that I'm on week one of a New Year's Resolution? Hear the excitement in my words? Check back with me in March, let's see how many pages are actually done...especially since tax season has begun...!)

No comments: