Friday, July 18, 2008

I finally finished it!

This is supposed to be a dress, or at least that was the plan. I was knitting the girls the same dresses but in different colors. They would start out as dresses, and as the girls grew, we could use them at tops. So...does that tell you how long this took? By the time I finished it, Ellery can only wear hers as a top. (That's ok...I never did find the argyle tights that I wanted to go with this.) Molly's has been done for some time now, but Ellery's I just completed. I think I started this project when I was pregnant with Grady. His first birthday is in a week. Does that tell you how long these took!?!? Another thing about me...I LOVE to start projects. I love the idea of doing project. Craft, sewing, painting, building...any kind of projects. Its the finishing part that's hard. So, one of my goals...finish all the projects I have started. One down...32 to go...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: