Monday, April 14, 2008

Girls night out

On Friday, I got out of the house for a girls night out. I'm shocked that I was able to escape, although it was by the skin of my teeth (whatever that means...(a few moments later) ok, so I had to know and just googled it...odd how that phrase came about....I should have just skipped the phrase and said "barely made it"). Anyway...Grady was screaming in his crib (after an hour of trying to get him down), the girls were melting down too, and all the while Joe was trying to prepare for a huge conference that he's heading up. So, thank you honey, for letting me go. Thank you Betsy, for inviting me. I had a great time. Its nice to get out with other women and just be. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and it felt wonderful. Thanks ladies! (A.K.A. "blog stockers"... I hope you're all reading this! =)

No comments: