Monday, April 28, 2008

The baby store

No, we're not pregnant. With that said, we do need to find the baby store. Not to get a new one, but to exchange the one we have. Or at least that's what Ellery suggested today. Our precious little baby seems to poop a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean it. Every diaper. Every single diaper. Poop, poop, poop. He's a machine. I was changing yet another poopy diaper today and Ellery says, "Mommy, maybe we need to take our baby back and get one that doesn't poop so much." (Just between you and me, I can handle the poop. I'd much rather take the whiny ones back and exchange them for perfectly behaved ones. But those are probably the REALLY expensive kind!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know where to take the "whiny ones". I'd like to up grade my current models. :)
Tami S