Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My new friend


This is what happened when I left for a quick errand.  I came back and this had been ordered.  Mind you, my old computer was 10 years old.  That is ancient for computers.  I'm sure my DH was really sick of hearing me constantly complaining about how slow it was, so...he bought me this.  He customized it and everything.  I'm sure I have no idea of the power this baby has and it'll take me weeks to transfer all my data over. Heck, it took me all morning to just get my calendar and address book transferred!  (Probably due to the fact that I'm refusing to spend more money and get an iPhone right now only because I don't want to pay the monthly charge for the data plan.  That's the frugal side of me.  Which tends to take over most of the time.  But I digress...)

Anyway....its kinda fun.  Looking forward to getting to know each other better.

No comments: