Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm still here....

Hi there.  Yes, I'm still here and attempting to blog.  We've had quite a busy summer.  I'll briefly recap:

-4 kids home between the ages of 0-7
-A month long trip to Seattle and Anchorage
-Started a new business with a friend
-Husband traveling with work
-MOPs coordinator
-Did I mention 4 kids home all summer?

Looking over that list, it doesn't sound like a lot, but I feel like I was a lot busier!  Anyway, M and E go back to school tomorrow (E's first day of Kindergarten...sniff, sniff...not sure how I feel about that) then G starts preschool (another milestone in our fam) next week.  I'm assuming I'm going to have a lot more free time with 1/2 the crew gone during the day.  So, I intend on posting a lot more....but first I'll have to get caught up on everything that I let go this summer...

More to come...

No comments: