Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ever feel like you're losing your mind?

It's happening on a daily basis lately (no comment needed from the hubs here...).  I walk into a room and totally forget why I went in there.  Then I walk back to where I started....still no clue.  Oh well.  I'll figure it sometime today, I hope.  It can't have been too important, right?   Old age?  (30 something is old, right?  At least I thought so when I was 15! :)  Lack of sleep?  4 kids?  Too busy?  All of the above?  Yes, I'm a bit busier than most, but I can't think of something I'd cut out.  Except for cleaning the house.  And laundry (as I look at the 8 loads that have taken over my couch today.)  Oh, and the dishes and cooking.  And my weekly trip to Wal-Mart (not many choices here in this small town.)  Gosh, what's left? :)  Oh yes, the kids.  I'll keep them....most days anyway.

And while it's on my mind....at what point did my just-turned-3 year old learn how to use the DVD player and remote???  I'm just askin'.   I certainly didn't show him.  Hmmm, does he have 2 older sisters?  Who like Tinkerbell?  Cuz that's what he wanted to watch today while I sit here and fold 8 loads of laundry.  (Did I mention that already?)  I was trying to convince him that Chuggington (trains) or Thomas would be better, but no...Tinkerbell.  That's what he requested.  

(See?  I am losing my mind.  This post probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me.  But thank for reading it anyway.)  

No comments: