Monday, September 14, 2009

First MOPS craft - jute wrapped vase

Last year I planned on posting the MOPS crafts that I organized. I think I might have gotten one posted??? This year....I'm aiming for more! :) Keep in mind that I have a $2 budget per mom, so I'm creative and frugal! Here's the first one, a jute wrapped vase. You start with this...




How do you do this??? So easy! Choose the back side of the vase, add some glue, add the jute...wrap. Add some glue (in a line up the back side of the vase), wrap the jute, add glue, wrap...oh you get it, right??? Here's some options of what I ended up with...




Now add your candles or flowers or just display them as is! Now while that glue gun is still smokin' hot, grab that ugly lamp base you've been meaning to donate and wrap that, too!

No comments: