Monday, June 1, 2009

Look familiar?

Does your house ever look like this? Some days it seems that no matter how much time I spend picking up, every time I turn around, this is what I see. (Could that be because I have 3 little munchkins running around sabotaging me? Yup!) I always try to go to bed with the house clean, that way at least I can wake up in peace and not walk out of my room to work first thing in the morning.

The other evening, Miss M and Joe are snuggling on the couch. She takes off her glasses and sets them on the coffee table and burrows under the covers. Joe says, "Please take your glasses over and put them on the counter so Grady doesn't get them." Her reply, "that's OK Dad. I don't need to. Mom will take care of them. It doesn't matter where I put them, mom always takes care of them." OK...so apparently I'm picking up after them a little too much. But how do you get a type A gal to stop??


Oh, and yes, if you were wondering, I do feel like laying down in the middle of it and just giving up! (But then I'll just wake up to a mess.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: