Friday, August 7, 2009

Oh boy...did I just make a big mistake...

I'm sick. I'm hungry. But I'm sick, so I don't want to eat. But I'm hungry and need to eat. What's a girl to do. I'm STARVING now since I've been sitting around wondering what to do. Well, let me just warn you...don't go looking at this website. Don't. Really. Don't do it. Ugh...you can't say I didn't warn you...again. I made the fatal error of looking through some of the cooking section. Then I saw it. A simple picture. A picture of pasta. Yummy looking pasta. I could just tell. Alfredo. Mmmm. I'm a gonner. I clicked on it...just to see if it was a link. It took me to this. It looks so simple. How can something so simple be so yummy, and so so bad for you? It can hurt that bad? I'll just try it. Just once. And I did. And now, I'm sitting here with a belly ache of a different kind. The over-indulgence type of belly ache. The kind where I just want to lay around and let the Alfredo seep through my veins.

Now where's the ice cream?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

ha ha. Good for you. You'll run it off! Or scrap it off. :) Finally got you a house video! And finally updated my blog! Back to somewhat normal now. Miss ya!