Sunday, August 2, 2009

Got some time to kill???

Last night, after a long afternoon spent in Tulsa with some girlfriends. (I wish I could say we did some fabulous shopping, but I'd be lying...unless you call Whole Foods, Sam's Club, Fleet Feet and buying a maternity belt luxurious!!! :)

Anyway...by the time I got home I didn't feel like cooking, so the fam jumped in the car and went out to eat. The bedtime routines started after our belly's were filled (a good hour later than normal) and everyone hit the sack. That is everyone except for me. I should have listened to that inner voice that said don't do it...don't...you're so tired and need every second of sleep...but I didn't. I ignored it. I stayed up WAAAY too late and read. Read a blog. Well, a book really. And then as if 2 1/2 hours of reading last night wasn't enough, I got up early this morning, grabbed my coffee (1/2 decaf, of course....why bother you ask? I know...but I had to cut out the caffeine due to pregnancy. The things we sacrifice for our children!!!) and finished the story. And because I'm blurry eyed and tired, I'm going to share it with you. Hey, misery love company, right??? You'll be hooked. I promise. You won't be able to stop reading. Here ya go...you have now been formally introduced to the Pioneer Woman. Chat with you in a few hours...

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I LOVE the Pioneer Woman. I'm always trying to win her contests! Did you know that she lives in Pawhuska?

Aubrey said...

I'm surprised I hadn't told you about Pioneer Woman! I go to her site often, especially for not-so-clean recipes...but that are DELICIOUS! I haven't finished her story yet, but have begun. She's local, lives on the Drummond Ranch(I think off Hwy 123) and we know her brother Mike.

Katie said...

She is my favorite....I was obsessed with her Black Heels to Tractor Wheels for days....I caught it before it was finished and it was killing me until she finished it! She is awesome...you know her dad lives across the street from Betsy...that is the house she grew up in and you have probably seen her brother Mike around town. Small world!!!!

Damon said...

Pioneer Woman is a riot. One of her new friends is a lady who does a site called Bakerella (http://www.bakerella.com). Her stuff is just too cool. Look at the cake pops.