Saturday, July 25, 2009

Is this a Pottery Barn ad?

I wish! Nope. It's just our backyard. Its FINALLY starting to come together. Those of you who know me, know that I've been on a year long search for chaise lounge chairs. Its taken that long because 1) we live in "the middle" 2) I'm very picky, and 3) there's a budget. (Isn't that usually the catch???) Anyway...I finally found the right style that had both single and double chaises and were affordable (I found an internet coupon for 20% off and basically got a chair for free!). But the best part??? The cushions. I have to tell you about the cushions. Cushions usually cost between $75-200, depending on style, color, depth, etc. Well, these babies...I found these guys at Garden Ridge for $30 a piece. You read that right...30 smakeroos! I'm still tickled with that one! They were on an end of the season clearance (cuz its July, you know...time to start decorating for Christmas, right???) so they were moving them out. And I found them. 4 cushions, 4 pillows, in the EXACT color and size I needed. This NEVER happens to me! But it did...so don't go asking me for any lotto numbers, cuz I used up all of my luck...on chaise cushions!

Now if I could just finally pick out a few trees to plant...

Oh, and thanks babe for putting them all together!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!! Great job Kel!!!

Katie

Nickie said...

It looks so good! Makes me want to fly to "the middle" just to hang out on those lounge chairs with some of my favorite people!

Aubrey said...

It sure looks like a PB ad, LOVE IT!

Jennifer said...

Soooooooo cute!!! Love them!!!