Friday, July 3, 2009

Back in the saddle...or on the horse...or whatever it is

First of, no we don't have a horse, just using the saying. We got back in the pool today after the "incident" last week. (No I'm not expanding on that just quite yet. Still too recent of an event.) Joe and Grady jumped right in while mom waded around in the shallow end watching the girls splash around. I probably would have gotten in, but was feeling to tired and lazy to go change into my suit. It was too hot of a day not to get in and it was time. We've had a nice rest from outdoor activities but it was fun to be just us in the pool. It's a bit hot down here this summer, so as I'm sure you've guessed we are rather popular. I'd love to say its due to our fun and entertaining nature, but I'm guessing it might have a little something to do with the pool?!?! Anyway, we've been entertaining on almost a daily basis and I have a very nice tan to prove it...even with 30 SPF!
Well, its almost midnight. I stayed up late to finish another 2 scrapbook pages. I got creator's block in the middle of it, but still finished. I don't love how they turned out, but they are done. I've been having fun experimenting with new techniques and playing around.
Goodnight...I hope! :)

3 comments:

Nickie said...

Glad to hear that you are back in the saddle... and the pool. Been thinking about you and praying for you. Loves!

Tracy said...

Hey there. Been thinking of you since I saw Michelle in Denver this week. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you on those morning runs!

Katie said...

You are popular and it isn't just the pool:) Glad you are all back in the water and having fun!!!!