Monday, March 9, 2009

Thoughts from Ellery

Really, I should just start a whole new blog about "Thoughts from Ellery." These tidbits of wisdom seem to come almost on a daily basis. I love it. She makes me smile all the time! Well, her 4th Birthday was on Saturday. Some friends stayed over after the party and we took all the kids for a bike ride/walk around the block. We passed by another friend's house (Aubrey) who was cooking dinner and could see us out her kitchen window. Aubrey knew we had had Ellery's party that day, so she asked Ellery what she got for her birthday. Ellery answered, "presents" and kept right on riding.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is great. I can just picture Miss Ellery doing that! Gotta love the honesty.

By the way - I am having so much fun blogging. So glad you got me into it!