Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another scrapbook page

We've had a busy few weeks here. I've helped throw a baby shower, Ellery's 4th Birthday party, the girls started swim lessons, an eardrum rupture and 3 separate ear infections, one night of no sleep for mama, coffee spilled on my carpet (no connection to the no sleep), the pool pump almost broke and I'm sure there's more, but my point...What picture do I post??? The one of the page I completed last night! Hey, a girl's gotta have priorities, right? Well, here is page #6 for the year. I'm aiming for 52 completed pages this year. Yes, I know, that is a HUGE goal for me, especially since I haven't scrapped in over 18 months, but I'm going to make it. Right now, I'm only 9 pages behind....ok, so maybe that's a lot but each page seems to take sooo long right now. There is a learning curve right? I mean, at some point I have to get quicker??? Oh well...I'm having fun! =)

This is page #6. It's my pregnancy with Ellery. Notice there are no pictures of me? Well, that's because the only ones I had were that of me 9 months preggers, sitting on the couch the night before my C-section. Not pretty. You see the mat the ultrasound pics are on? There is actually a hidden pocket behind it. I sewed 3 sides of the mat and all the other ultrasound pics are tucked away. I also used my foam stamps and acrylic paint for the first time. Love them. Will be using them more. A lot more. Anyway...enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: