Sunday, October 5, 2008

Grady's fist haircut

I finally did it. I had all his cute little curls cut off. It was getting to the point where people were asking me how out "she" was...even though he was obviously dressed in boys clothes. So, I took him in to this cute little kids haircutting place (Kidooz) and watching him scream through the entire thing. Even though Elmo (or something like that) was playing on the TV in front of him, I ended up holding him the last half of the cut. Now he looks like a little boy...no more baby. What is it with mom's delaying their baby's first hair cut??? I did it with Molly (even though she very obviously need a cut after she rubbed off half her hair in random places), Ellery has yet to have a haircut, and now poor Grady had to have long locks before I'd take him in!?!?

No comments: