Friday, March 28, 2008

Why do I do this to myself?

What did you do this evening. Better yet, this last week (and the next few) after your kids went to bed? Me, you ask? Well, I painted, and I'm painting, and I'll be painting. I called my parents to ask what event in my childhood caused me to be so particular and determined to make things difficult for myself. What's wrong with simply painting the room green. Better yet, why not just leave it the plain "builder brown" as I call it? Why would I decide to paint it two colors and then, if that wasn't bad enough, scallop the edge??? But...I have to admit...it is pretty cute! Now if I can just finish the rest of the room before we move again.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nickie said...

What's this talk about moving again???? You've only been there 6 months!

Anonymous said...

You do it because unlike everyone else, you make it look good! If you had a plain wall I would be surprised and you would be planing something to do to it. =)
Tami