Sunday, February 28, 2010

S-p-e-l-l-i-n-g

My dear son is over the moon about trains.  At Christmas, we watched "Polar Express" every day.  I mean every.  Single.  Day.  You know the part where the 2 kids are on the back on the train singing a little song about Christmas?  Well, the G-man has been humming that since mid-December.  All day.  Every day.  It was adorable....at first....but now is getting a little old. 

We're sitting at the dinner table this evening and he started humming it.  I look over at Joe and say, "I'm just about S-I-C-K of that song," with a smile (kind of).  Molly turns to us and says, "he sure does L-O-V-E that song!"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hee hee. Cole sings "The rollaround song" ALL the time=The wheels on the bus go round and round, but Cole says Rollaround. :) The cuteness won't last vorever, even if it does get annoying sometimes :) Molly is funny as always!