Monday, November 30, 2009

We've pick out a name...

Another ultrasound confirms its a girl and i'm actually starting to believe it now...especially since G has said that all along. We have picked out a name. One in which my mom is not especially fond of, but we all love it. The girls are calling her by it. So are we. Every time I try to get G to say it, he shakes his head and says, "no, dede" (his rendition of baby.) I'll give you a hint....it starts with a B and ends with a Y....and no its not baby! :) Now to figure out a middle name...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brandy?

Jennifer said...

Brookely? You better not say Blakely! You might be in trouble. J/K Who knows if I'll ever have a girl.

Jennifer said...

Breely? Briely? Breily? sp?

Anonymous said...

Brinley- I saw a friend who had this name the other day and I thought of you... am I right? You wanted a Quinn but got a perfect Grady so I think we might be on the same wavelength? No matter, I hope you are feeling well and ready ... sooo excited for you cheers, Love Krista and the boys