Thursday, May 14, 2009

Everest here he comes


Do you think he's hungry? I was pretty proud of myself to actually catch this one on camera. The first time it happened I was shocked. Then relieved that he hadn't tumbled backwards and knocked himself out on the tile floor. Then surprised at how quickly he did it. Like he'd been practicing (although he's yet to figure out how to escape!) Then wondering where my camera was. All these thoughts fly through my head in a split second (yet it takes me a few minutes to type!?!?)

Anyhoo...we have a climber. Molly did this too, so really, should it be so surprising to me? Nope. He climbs anything in site. Including our bathroom cabinets. The other day, I walked by the kids bathroom and the water is running. Huh, that's funny, the girls are outside with dad, did one of them leave the water on? I turn the corner and here he comes walking out of his room saying, "Uh-oh" and is soaking wet. Head to toe. So is the bathroom counter, floor, towels, mirrors and wall. Amazing what that child can do in just a few seconds! (I was warned about boys, but little did I know... :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Destry said...

Kel - I just saw this post. Maybe he and Destry can climb together. He can and likes to climb everything! Can't take your eye off him for a second.